One thing that is always on my mind is WORK. I constantly find myself juggling work, school, and my personal life. I'm sure we've all been their at some point. Sometimes we get tangled up between all of it and lose sight of what to do. Balancing work and life can feel impossible at times. But, it'll be okay. When you find yourself struggling, take a step back and breathe. Here are some helpful tips to find balance:
1. Let go of perfectionism - Nothing is perfect in this world. As we grow up, life gets more complicated. Instead of striving for perfection, strive for excellence.
2. Divide and conquer - You can only handle so much at a time so don't stress if you are over scheduled. Clearly outline a list of your responsibilities for the day and conquer each task as you go.
3. Give yourself a break - We are only human, allow yourself to take a break and relax. Be selfish about your "me" time.
4. Stay active - When I get stressed, working out helps me relieve my stress and clear my thoughts. Working out helps reduce stress, anxiety, and helps people cope with adversity. Meditation is also a good stress reliever.
5. Be efficient with your time at work - When we procrastinate, the tasks only grow from there and weighs on our shoulders. Try to spend less time procrastinating and more time being productive, so you can make room for other work or personal life.
6. Set manageable goals each day - Make a list of tasks from most important first and eliminate one by one - creating a mind set of accomplishment and control.
7. Get help if you need it - If you are overwhelmed, it may help to ask for some assistance. Don't let stress stand in the way of your health and happiness.
If you have any questions or want to talk more about finding your balance, I am always open to talk, listen, and help guide you. :)
On my busy work day, I wore this amazing plaid and velvet trimmed blazer from Free People and vintage Gucci mules from Thriftwares. Not to mention, my favorite phone case from Bandolier makes the "busy" life easy when your on-the-go. The fashionable case is hands free and I don't have to stress about where I placed my phone last.